VoIP Detective requires the following to operate:
- Call Manager 8+
- One of the following Virtual Environments:
- VMware ESXi 5.5+. If you do not already have VMware vSphere (ESXi), you can download a free version from VMware.com at this link (a free VMware account is required)
- VMware Workstation 15+
- VMware Player
- Microsoft Hyper-V
- 2 VCPU
- 16GB memory
- 500GB storage (this can be thin provisioned)
- Internet access (this vm will communicate with voipdetective.com, license.voipdetective.com and update.voipdetective.com). More information on this requirement can be found here.
Optional Items (not required to run VoIP Detective, but add features):
- SMTP server to send reports via email.
- AXL read only access to CUCM (that will allow for importing of end user names).
*Important Note - VoIP Detective is not designed to be internet facing (accessible directly from the internet). Please ensure that VoIP Detective is not reachable from the internet, or in your organization's DMZ.