The "All Calls" search is designed to provide a list of calls to and from a single extension. It will show the called number, calling number, time and duration of the call.
- Internal calls - calls from one extension to another
- Local calls - calls to local phone numbers (local numbers are defined by your administrator in the dial plan settings)
- Long distance calls - calls to long distance phone numbers (local numbers are defined by your administrator in the dial plan settings)
- 0 second calls - these are calls that are 0 seconds. In most situations, these are calls that never connected, i.e. you simply take the phone offhook, then hang up again. These would also include misdials and errors.
- Calls to voicemail - calls that this extension makes to voicemail (i.e. checking their voice messages)
- Display Name - VoIP Detective PRO users can include the name of the end user assigned to an extension in the report.
Below you can see the output of this search.
If you scroll to the bottom of the page, you'll see options to export this report to PDF, XLSX, or CSV