The Outbound Call search will return all calls coming out of a single employee's device(s)
- Internal calls - calls from one extension to another
- Local calls - calls to local phone numbers (local numbers are defined by your administrator in the dial plan settings)
- Long distance calls - calls to long distance phone numbers (local numbers are defined by your administrator in the dial plan settings)
- 0 second calls - these are calls that are 0 seconds. In most situations, these are calls that never connected, i.e. you simply take the phone offhook, then hang up again. These would also include misdials and errors.
- Calls to voicemail - calls that this extension makes to voicemail (i.e. checking their voice messages)
- Display Name - VoIP Detective PRO users have the option of displaying the end user assigned to an extension.