Search - Outbound Calls
Modified on: Mon, 26 Oct, 2020 at 5:42 PM
The Outbound Call search will return all calls coming out of a single employee's device(s)
- Internal calls - calls from one extension to another
- Local calls - calls to local phone numbers (local numbers are defined by your administrator in the dial plan settings)
- Long distance calls - calls to long distance phone numbers (local numbers are defined by your administrator in the dial plan settings)
- 0 second calls - these are calls that are 0 seconds. In most situations, these are calls that never connected, i.e. you simply take the phone offhook, then hang up again. These would also include misdials and errors.
- Calls to voicemail - calls that this extension makes to voicemail (i.e. checking their voice messages)
- Display Name - VoIP Detective PRO users have the option of displaying the end user assigned to an extension.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.