VoIP Detective stores a number of files, including backups, and CDRs that have been received from CUCM or CUBE. Should you like to view these files, or upload / download them, that can be done via SFTP.Using an SFTP client (we recommend FileZilla) connect to VoIP Detective using the same credentials that Call Manager would use
- Default credentials (unless changed via the CLI)
- username - voipdetective
- default password - voip
- host - the IP or hostname of your VoIP Detective installation
- port - 22
- You will see a number of folders:
- /archive - (not on all installations) - this is where VoIP Detective compresses and stores CDRs prior to deletion.
- /incoming - this is where you would upload CDR and CMR files that VoIP Detective should process
- /processed - VoIP Detective moves files here after they are processed. They stay here until midnight, then are moved to the archive.
- /backup - automatic backups are stored here
- /restore - should you need to restore your VoIP Detective backup, it would be uploaded here.
- /error - files identified with errors will be placed here